Beariffic Bears
Hello welcome to beariffic bears. Please login or register Smile thanks for visiting my site
love always
mimi

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Beariffic Bears
Hello welcome to beariffic bears. Please login or register Smile thanks for visiting my site
love always
mimi
Beariffic Bears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Rules: Please Agree
People wanting to be Forum designers please click here EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:13 pm by VanessaEmerald94

» People wanting to be Forum designers please click here
People wanting to be Forum designers please click here EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:32 pm by SammyTalksAlot

» Job Applications!!!!!!!!!! Sign up here :DD
People wanting to be Forum designers please click here EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:41 am by Mimi<3

Top posting users this week
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

People wanting to be Forum designers please click here

2 posters

Go down

People wanting to be Forum designers please click here Empty People wanting to be Forum designers please click here

Post  Mimi<3 Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:50 am

If I do not know you very well then you won't be able to be a forum designer. As forum designer lets say i give you a theme and you can mix up the forum a bit! So you would need access to the admin panel (witch is possible). So i am sorry to any new people that are like new to bv or if ive never met you. My only issue is that if you ruin the forum then i will ban your ip address for 10 days. Then I would let you come back. But if it happens again after that then you'll lose ur job, not be able to participate in official contest, and you won't be able to be an admin. only maybe a chat mod or party planner idk.
Mimi<3
Mimi<3
Admin

https://bearifficbears.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

People wanting to be Forum designers please click here Empty Re: People wanting to be Forum designers please click here

Post  SammyTalksAlot Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:32 pm

mimi can i be fourm disigner

SammyTalksAlot
Forum Designer
Forum Designer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum